Our technology client is searching for a senior level marketing manager to join their commercial marketing team. This role will be responsible for managing and executing the new customer acquisition program and upgrade programs. The campaigns supporting these programs will help drive the sales of commercial products within the enterprise and commercial customer segments.
This individual will work within a larger marketing organization to create new and leverage existing marketing assets as part of their sale-led marketing activities. We are looking for someone with creative ideas to drive highly effective sales-led initiatives. They will work with the business planning team to help develop the acquisition and installed based programs, then lead the associated execution, management, tracking and reporting activities.
Success will require an understanding of the needs of the sales organization and develop marketing programs and campaigns to help generate sales pipeline and contribute to regional business goals.
- 8-10 plus years in a marketing organization, working with direct and partner sales organizations
- Developing and executing demand/lead generation plans/programs in the technology industry, preferably in the commercial/B2B segment
- Creating and deploying campaigns in partnership with the sales force, managing leads and developing reports/dashboards of results
- Creating campaign assets in partnership with the organizations global and regional marketing and external creative agencies
- Project managing campaigns from design to implementation, including generation of results metrics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including experience communicating plans and strategies in MS PowerPoint
- Managing quarterly budgets and engagement with creative vendors/agencies and reviewing and approving their work
- Operating independently without direct supervision
- Preferred knowledge of Salesforce.com and marketing automation tools
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, Business or similar, MBA a plus