We are seeking a Content Strategist for one of our valued clients in the oil/gas industry. This person will sit onsite in Spring, TX as a long term role.
We are looking for a strategic Content Strategist and Internal Event Planner to produce communications deliverables and plan internal events from conception through to completion.
• Manage the definition, inventory, migration, governance, and quality of the content needed
• Develop and execute plan for content migration/rationalization
• Consult and write communications
• Plan and oversee onsite events and roadshows
• Provide guidance to team members on communication plan details such as delivery timing, vehicles for distribution, and overall messaging
• Help define the various levels of ongoing communication efforts that will be necessary as changes are implemented into niche user groups and across the enterprise.
• Work with project team to steward and drive execution of the overall plan (including engagements and training) and develop content for deliverables in the communication plan (emails, newsletters, presentations, quick reference cards, website articles, etc.).
• Assist with other projects the team is working (forums, videos, articles, etc.)
• Organization & Analytical (huge volumes of data)
• Improvisation & Adaptability (handling pressure, changing priorities)
• Time management
• Visual Design
• High standards of quality
• Accepts criticism / feedback
• Professional (presenting themselves to senior managers)
• Quick & avid learner
• Journalism / Marketing background
• Experience planning and running communication campaigns and internal events
• Experience writing articles and reports
• Presentation & Communication (oral, written, listening, interviewing)
• Storytelling (simplify message, switch from micro to macro)