This is a Permanent/Direct Hire position in San Francisco.
Our client’s In-House Agency (IHA) is looking for a Senior Digital Content Creator with a copywriting background.
More specifically, they’re looking for a Sr. Digital Content Creator/Copywriter with deep experience in shaping branded digital communications and experiences, who’s known for coming up with amazing ideas – someone who can consistently wow them and their clients with creativity in concept, presentation and execution. It’s not the usual agency grind. But it is a good challenge, an opportunity to be a true difference maker and build your own career adventure.
If you think you’re up for it, read on.
This senior digital content creator/copywriter will report to a Group Creative Director and sit in San Francisco, joining a vibrant in-house agency that has gone through a transformation in the last 24 months. They’re bringing in rock-star talent and reimagining what an in-house agency can be. Raising their digital game – particularly in paid, owned and earned media - is essential to realizing that vision.
Here’s the opportunity in a nutshell: to bring your considerable chops and join our quest for digital excellence in support of an iconic American brand.
The agency has a singular focus on helping their customers succeed in life financially. They’re all in on delivering great work that works – for their customers, for their brand, for their business.
The agency culture is fun and supportive. They value fire in the belly, a sense of humor and an open, curious mind. They embrace new ways of thinking and working, aspire to greatness an believe strongly in work-life balance.
As this senior digital content creator/copywriter, you must be a powerhouse thinker and writer, an inspirational leader, and a joy to work with as we build a truly world-class in-house agency together.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Creating digital marketing (paid/owned/earned) from insights to implementation and developing integrated marketing campaigns that encompass the entire spectrum of digital experiences.
• Shaping customer experiences across all digital touchpoints – from websites and landing pages to online advertising and distributed branded content in all forms , including animated and live-action video.
• Thinking conceptually, in partnership with Senior Digital Art Director, during brainstorming and idea generation.
• Partnering with agency account management and clients partners to ensure digital campaigns/programs meet business objectives and align with brand and technology standards
• Collaborating closely with Art Directors, CX Designers and Project Coordinators throughout concept development, presentation, and execution.
• Working closely with other copywriters to shape the vocabulary for communicating in channels across various lines of business.
• Representing the IHA team in both internal and client presentations, effectively communicating both strategic quality and creative rationale.
• Maintaining a thorough and current awareness of the competitive landscape as it pertains to communications in digital customer touchpoints.
• Understanding and translating data and analytics into optimized digital experiences throughout the customer journey
Portfolios will be requested from selected candidates.
4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: marketing, digital marketing, digital platforms (i.e. mobile or social media)
• Digital marketing campaign experience
• A BS/BA degree or higher
OTHER DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• 4+ years of digital marketing/advertising experience
• 5+ years as a Senior Copywriter
• A killer book showcasing digital-marketing creative excellence across a broad spectrum of paid, owned and earned media touchpoints
• Well versed in creating for social media platforms, such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Spotify, Pandora, etc.
• Expertise in the craft of copywriting that connects emotionally and rationally through digital touchpoints.
• Deep understanding of brand and the customer, and the ability to convey that understanding through impactful, engagement-driving digital experiences (financial services experience is a plus)
• Expertise in digital marketing creative best practices for delivering customer-focused communications that grab/earn the customer’s attention
• Understanding of best-in-class execution of digital marketing with operational compliance
• A diplomatic approach to providing feedback and critiques
• Core skills in relevant copywriting software platforms
• A willingness to look beyond the day-to-day work stream and seek out opportunities
• A commitment to ongoing, productive collaboration and teamwork with agency teams as well as with client partners
• Expertise in holistic digital engagement across all channels, platforms and devices – especially mobile devices
• Marketing agency experience and/or a combination of in-house/client-side experience