Our leading Media and Entertainment client in Universal City, CA is seeking a Designer for a 6-week project.
- Minimum 2 years graphic design experience
- Portfolio of design work (ideally showing social and traditional digital marketing materials)
- Adept at the Adobe Creative suite of products
- Skilled at video editing/video manipulation techniques (e.g., After Effects, Premiere)
- HTML/CSS knowledge is helpful, but not required
- Implement Marketing’s design strategy for social media and video graphics.
- Work with the various Marketing department team members to deliver required assets
- Lead in the creation of graphics and templates that are consistent in look, feel, and tone
- Contribute ideas for day-to-day creation of social media and video
- Manage graphic design projects from inception to completion.
- Brainstorm compelling ways to use best-in-class techniques to drive organic engagement on social platforms
- Aid team members in asset production workflow, as needed