Our top Media and Entertainment client in Santa Monica, CA is searching for an exceptional Motion Graphic Designer. This is a 3-month temporary role with the possibility of extending.
We’re looking for someone with great leadership skills, strong design sensibilities and excellent hands-on production skills. We run our own internal studio where we write, direct, and produce everything from TV content promos for Exclusive and Original series; to promotional product videos and commercials for our streaming platform. We are looking for smart, skilled, passionate folks to join our small, but growing team.
What You’ll Do
- Design and produce compelling 2D and 3D title sequences for brand content promos on the video production team.
- Collaborate in small production teams with editors and producers to design and create custom motion graphics for broadcast spots, ancillary content, sizzles, interviews and EPK.
- Maintain and update our brand identity through our set of animated bumpers, cards, and show IDs.
- Work collaboratively across Content, Product, Advertising, Marketing and Design to provide high-
quality motion creative for internal and external clients.
- Design and produce new and innovative motion design executions that grow our brand.
WHAT TO BRING
- 3-5 years motion graphic design, animation, and compositing experience.
- College degree in design, animation, multimedia, or relevant field
- Excellent graphic design skills, including broad knowledge of typography.
- Proficient in a variety of graphic applications including After Effects, Motion, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Must be able create visually strong pre-visualization elements like storyboards and style frames for communicating with the creative team.
- Must be meticulous, technical, organized, and creative
- Must be a passionate visual storyteller
- Experience with Maya and/or other 3D modeling programs would be great