Our design team is seeking a UX Production Designer who possesses an exquisite attention to detail in their craft. We believe that every pixel matters and we need designers to uphold that level of awareness and care. So in addition to being a Sketch guru who can wrangle symbols and files with ease, you’ll need to be capable of creating a design language that can be shared across designers, engineers, and various internal stakeholders. And a design degree will send you to the front of the line.
- Collaborate with a range of designers, including interaction, visual, and motion, to establish the best route to deploy designs
- Build comprehensive design specifications that include redlines
- Devise a consistent structure of files for development handoff
- Create and govern a design language for internal and external developers that consists of UX principles, interaction patterns, UI elements, and functional specifications
- Maintain a healthy design process by communicating with stakeholders, guiding decisions, and tracking issues
- Accept and incorporate feedback from your team of peers, management, and executives
- Work cross-functionally with design and engineering teams throughout the entire design process. From brainstorm and asset production to deployment and bug fixes, stay culpable for your work.