Every day, enterprises around the world focus on how to help their employees work simpler and smarter. And while enterprises are as diverse as the people in them, ranging from global manufacturing concerns, to healthcare companies taking care of the elderly, to renowned universities, and even one of the fastest growing cities in the world, they all share many core needs. They need to take care of their employees and their families by putting them in control of their benefits. They need to connect employees with their customers so they in turn can thrive. They need to thoughtfully manage their valuable resources. They need to work efficiently with the vendors they depend on. And so much more.
We’re committed to creating a state-of-the-art consumer-grade enterprise experience that connects, empowers and delights our users, and is the factor that distinguishes our software from the competition.
We need thoughtful, talented, multi-faceted designers who love empowering technology users with high quality visual design to bring their creative ideas and their hard work to join our team.
Here’s the kind of person we’re looking for.
You thrive on working well with others. You make the people around you better. You love to collaborate with designers, user researchers, writers, strategists, product managers, executives, and inspire them to do their best.
You’re a designer that can stretch across a magnitude of user experiences. You look at environmental design, visual design and aesthetics, typography, motion, 3D, human factors, and more as tools in the designer’s toolkit. You may have strengths in some of these areas, and want to learn more in others, but you know how to talk about each and work with your colleagues to combine them all into an experience that delights.
You get stuff done.
You’re a fantastic storyteller. You know that our products and brand touchpoints tell our customers a story through the user experience. You won’t rest until that story is a compelling one.
You love rules and you know when to break them. You think systemically because you know that creating a coherent experience requires it. But you know when the system needs to expand to accommodate a user’s varied conceptual model. And you know when to do something completely unique to create an arresting and product-defining moment in the product that makes users ooh and aah.
You don’t already know everything and you love to learn. You’re inspired by helping users solve their problems. You love finding out you’re wrong. You consume large amounts of quantitative and qualitative data to constantly refine your assumptions.
And finally, you want to be part of creating dramatic and impactful change at a company that is committed to becoming a light unto others when it comes to visual design.
You might have learned your craft via formal training or via on-the-job training. For most candidates, it’s a combination of both. As long as you’ve got experience and passion doing this work at the highest level, we’d love to talk to talk to you and see a portfolio of the work you’re most proud of.
What will you do?
• You will conceptualize, create, and strengthen our brand assets; large scale environmental event graphics, illustrations, messaging, photography, merchandise and style guides.
• You will develop and maintain a high level of strategic brand consistency across platforms such as print, physical and digital.
• You will collaborate closely with our partners in product, marketing, and insights to understand our customers and employees and imagine creative ways we can make their work lives dramatically better.
• You will partner closely with your fellow designers and manager to innovate by designing coherent, seamless, and emotionally resonant, state-of-the-art experiences for our users.
• You will learn, grow, and be challenged.
• And sometimes, you will hit bumps in the road. But then you’ll remember, that you’re here to be a founding member of the new design culture and help turn the company into the place you love to work and have one of the best professional experiences of your life.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
As a member of the Brand Experience team, your focus will be to independently lead and own on design concepts, build out brand assets, and develop visually compelling design. You will work closely with the marketing and product teams to create and bring ideas to life that help drive customer engagement, while constantly pushing boundaries to create truly impactful experiences for our customers.
Must have 5+ years of experience in a design firm, advertising agency or marketing creative with an emphasis on: High-end brand design, event and/or display design. Must be an independent self-starter that also enjoys collaboration, has great attention to detail, is organized, understands the printing process and prides yourself on being a clear communicator.