Our client is a large fortune 500 bank and they are looking for an Internal Communication Specialist to join their Phoenix, Arizona team for a 12+ month contract opportunity. This Internal Communication Specialist role has the potential to turn into a full time, permanent position, is 40 hours a week, health benefits and 401K offered!
The Internal Communication Specialist role will entail supporting the field readiness team related and migration efforts that inform and inspire action while driving execution towards results with focus on developing and executing internal communications and supporting reporting needs.
This Internal Communication Specialist should be a self-starter who is resourceful and able to manage multiple priorities, meeting deadlines and having a continuous improvement mentality. The Internal Communication Specialist will have experience creating and supporting communication and is expected to be a problem solver that proactively achieves objectives. Must possess strong business acumen, encompassing the ability to easily convey the necessary details of a technologically complex, multi-faceted organization.
Internal Communication Specialist Responsibilities:
- Produce multifaceted content (written articles, presentation slides, intranet content, etc.) that resonate with target audiences and provide clear and compelling communications
- Maintain intranet – making requested updates and proactively suggesting improvements
- Assist with events to enhance the employee engagement
- Adhere to both the company and Associated Press Style guides
- Work to identify and drive continuous improvement and ongoing adoption of tools and processes
- Incorporate input from multiple sources and deliver results
- Manage several projects simultaneously, prioritizing to deliver on all deadlines and communicate progress to stakeholders
- Leverage a network of internal communication champions to provide feedback for internal communication activity
- Track progress by gathering, analyzing and reporting on quantitative data available for specific initiatives; synthesize key messages for executive audiences
- Solid understanding of communications and 3-5 years of demonstrated success
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite, SharePoint a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication with strong proofreading proficiency
- Ability to combine ideas and transform them into compelling, clear communications
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Skilled in collaboration - gaining consensus across teams and establishing productive relationships
- Merchant services (acquiring) experience a plus