Our global manufacturing client is seeking a Technicl Writer for a project that will last 6+ months. This role is responsible for sales support, customer interaction and developing and maintaining technical documentation for industrial and scientific customers. This role works closely with their global marketing team and R&E to build product documentation.
- Interact with e-commerce and marketing team in collateral and technical documents generation
- Interact with global sales, customer service, quality and regulatory affairs as required
- Write content for marketing collaterals
- Write and update technical data sheets
- Write internal and external publications
- Build required product documentation.
- Maintain the records and files of work and revisions.
Education required/ preferred:
Minimum of Associates degree in applied sciences preferred
1-3 years experience in safety/industrial, pharma products with knowledge in ISO 9001, OSHA, ISO 13485 and FDA 21 CFR 820.
- Good command in MS Office (Word, Excel and Power point, PDF converter).
- Good command in English.
- Good command in MS Project.
- Good command in virtual tools, intranet, SharePoint, one drive.
- Interpersonal relationships - ability to develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
- Time management – managing one’s own time and time of others.
- Organizing, Planning and Prioritizing Work.
- Strong analytical and abstract thinking skills.
- Cross cultural effectiveness.
- Plus if has a second language such as Spanish, French or German