- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Katie Denfeld
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them and helps bring people closer together.
This family of apps and services makes it easy for businesses to find people who'll be interested in their products and services and for people to discover brands they'll love. Our goal is that every ad we show brings a safe and meaningful experience for the person seeing it and for the advertiser running it.
The Global Business Marketing team is looking for an experienced Product Marketing Communications Manager (Contractor Role) to develop messaging and sales materials for our products. The successful candidate will have excellent communications skills and mastery of the written word and visual communication. Experience working on product marketing materials and messaging is a must. This role requires the ability to collaborate with product marketing managers to develop and execute go-to-market strategies, messaging, collateral, and campaigns in support of measurement offerings. The ideal candidate has a solid understanding of the digital advertising industry, has the ability to work with cross-functional teams, and has a passion for developing lasting programs that drive business results. This position is a full-time contract and is based in our Menlo Park office.
- Partner with the product marketing team to understand new offerings and support product releases for multiple audiences and channels
- Create compelling content that that communicates the value of our solutions to clients and the industry and drives product adoption
- Build simple and meaningful stories out of complex information
- Work closely with global cross-functional teams to activate messages in market
- Develop creative marketing materials including PowerPoint decks, one-pagers, video scripts, and more
- Must be knowledgeable about the digital advertising industry
- Ability to synthesize complex product features and client needs into simple, powerful stories
- Ability to handle the pace and ambiguity that comes with working in a start-up environment
- Must exhibit excellent written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail
- BA/BS degree in communications, marketing, or similar; advanced degree a strong plus
- 6-8 years’ experience in marketing communications or product marketing communications
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do