We have recognized the responsibility we play in educating our customers and prospects about how to best engage and delight their customers. In that time we’ve learned that in-person events are one of our most powerful channels to deliver these insights, and to have meaningful conversations with our community.
Directly engaging our customers before, during, and after our events is a critical component in helping every attendee make the most out our gatherings, and ensuring that we have a comprehensive follow-up plan for each participant. That means we spend a lot of time thinking about how we communicate with event attendees throughout the ‘event lifecycle’. From ensuring clients have everything they need to prepare for an event through event follow up and the “thank you emails”, the cadence of our customer communication is critical. And it’s important that every person feels they are an ‘audience of one’ throughout the process.
Do you have what it takes to help ensure the good ideas and conversations from our events continue well after the show lights go out? Can you turn interest into action the following Monday?
Our Campaigns Team is searching for a detailed oriented Event Communication Marketing Specialist who understands the importance of communication and engagement. You’ll spend your time working across our portfolio of marketing leading solutions and with some of the brightest minds in the technology space, all with an eye to optimizing our event communication efforts and strategizing about the best engagement practices. Beyond customer facing engagement, you’ll also be responsible to ensure that our internal customer-facing teams have everything the need to facilitate timely follow up with event attendees.
The ideal candidate will bring –
· 3+ years in B2B marketing, with some experience in email marketing and communications.
· The ability to work across a geographically dispersed, and highly matrixed team of stakeholders (Event, Campaign, Marketing Operations, and Sales teams) , with sometimes conflicting priorities.
· Confidence in their written communication skills, detail oriented and thorough in execution.
· Experience in operating under tight deadlines
· The ability to execute on today’s work, while planning for tomorrow’s projects, and reporting on yesterday's projects.
· Familiarity with modern enterprise applications and collaboration tool sets (knowledge of Salesforce Sales Cloud is BIG plus)
· Strong project management skills and problem solving skills a must
This is a high impact job, and one that helps our sales and marketing teams deliver on their demand generation and pipeline commitments. People will be asking you to provide guidance around how to best engage our customers throughout the event marketing lifecycle - and how to deliver the perfect content across the ideal channel at precisely the right time. Beyond our customer community, the output of your work will be highly visible across the entire company community - so have no doubt you’re going to make a difference.
We’ll be looking at you to help us understand key performance and customer engagement metrics, and ensure that every customer engagement feels highly personalized to their needs and interests. At the end of every day you’ll go home with the satisfaction of knowing that you’re helping every one of our event attendees delight their own customers.