- Orlando, FL
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Torrens
Large Media and Entertainment brand in Celebration, FL is seeking a Digital Product Operations Manager to join their team. This is a temporary role slated to go 18-months (through December 2020).
The Digital Product Operations Manager, under guidance from their leader, manages partner expectations, scope, budget discussions and project communications.
- Develops strong partner relationships
- Provides partners with a consistent point of contact and accountability for their digital business needs
- Provides critical thoughts and best practices to partners’ digital business needs
- Can frequently shift focus across multiple projects or lines of business
- Is able to articulate the Parks & Resorts Digital strategy
- Works to deliver solutions to business partner needs within the established digital strategy
- Responsible for the on-time, on-budget, on-strategy delivery of marketing- and operations-related projects
- Accountable for setting, and prioritizing urgencies for cross-functional teams while communicating ongoing statuses and removing any product build blockers
- Preemptively anticipating partners needs based on overall business performance
- A minimum of 3 years combined business and digital experience
- Experience with technical, user and business issues in a fast-moving digital organization
- Willingness to take personal initiative, self-starter
- Strong verbal and written communication and leadership skills, including an ability to communicate effectively at the Manager level
- Ability to work collaboratively across large matrix organizations
- Critical thinker who is able to effectively navigate through ambiguity
- Highly organized
- Comprehensive understanding of traditional or digital retail promotional strategies
- Strong dedication to the digital Guest experience
- Generates project briefs that illustrate the essential elements of a project including objectives, strategies, target audience, background, and execution considerations
- Strong familiarity and understanding of the product development lifecycle, and proven track record of application of concepts
- Translates research data into a story that drive business opportunity, project objectives and prioritization
- Tracks business requests with the team using established tools such as the Wiki and JIRA
- Writes detailed business requirements, user stories and acceptance criteria (or at least owns their quality)
- Help translate business concepts into detailed product requirements through user stories and/or business requirements and effectively communicate these requirements as the subject matter expert
- Tasked with end to end testing of digital product to ensure prescribed requirements are met and the Guest experience is top quality
- Help devise test cases for new digital products to be tested against and work with Technology partners to integrate into testing schema
- Works closely with Technology and Production partners to ensure functionality, quality and requirements of the digital product are met and all blockers to the build are removed
- Escalates unresolved business, strategy, scope, and budget issues as appropriate to the Manager
- Ensures appropriate review and sign-off of key deliverables with internal and external stakeholders
- Fosters effective working relationships with internal Parks and Resorts Digital Creative, Production, and Technology teams and often brokers solutions between them
Working here gives you the opportunity to have an affect on digital projects designed make people happy!
This team is responsible for the successful operation, and round-the-clock monitoring of sites and apps that provide connections and enhancements to multiple magical travel destinations globally. Think that sounds exciting? Well, that’s just the beginning!
We have an almost 30 year history of placing candidates with top notch skills with this client, to help push their digital initiatives to the cutting edge. Even as a freelancer here, you’ll see and do things you’d not have access to otherwise. Feel like a kid again by working on things you’ve grown up seeing at a distance, and dreaming about one day having access to! This is the job you take when you can still remember saying “I want to do that when I grow up!” As a freelancer with this media & entertainment company, you’ll work with the biggest brands, and most recognizable products and events in the world.
Have a happy, upbeat attitude? That, combined with a cutting-edge digital skill set makes you the perfect consideration for conversion to full-time, if the opportunity arises. It’s been known to happen!
- Highly competitive salaries: commensurate with experience
- Insurance: Excellent medical benefits with premiums largely subsidized by Aquent
- 401k Plan
- Perks & Discounts at leading major retailers