- Santa Monica, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Torrens
Our leading Entertainment client’s Creative team is seeking a Designer. As a Designer, you will be a core member of the client's Creative team. Designers create high quality, compelling marketing materials in a variety of media including landing pages, web banners, emails, print, social media and mobile while upholding the brand's standards. This role combines world-class design sensibility and skills, an entrepreneurial mindset, and a passion the brand, someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with intense, focused, but fun-loving co-workers.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Create high quality, compelling marketing materials in a variety of media including landing pages, web banners, emails, print, social media and mobile while upholding the brand's standards.
- Participate in project teams from concept through production while meeting the sometimes- conflicting needs of both Creative and Marketing.
- Generate unique creative and visual solutions that achieve marketing goals in a constantly changing competitive landscape.
WHAT TO BRING
- Mastery of Photoshop and Illustrator from the current Adobe Creative Suite.
- Outstanding online portfolio demonstrating success in creating beautiful interactive designs,
print designs and results-focused marketing designs.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to strike a balance between showing initiative and
seeking appropriate guidance and input from others.
- Knowledge of print processes from pre-press through final execution.
- Background in multi-platform Marketing design including desktop, mobile and TV.
- Advanced design fundamentals including: Layout, Typography, Color
- Strong knowledge of print production processes from pre-press through final execution
- Strong knowledge of brand design specs and best practices
- Strong knowledge of brand guidelines and logo usage
- Strong knowledge of industry best practices
- Advanced skills in: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Strong portfolio with relevant work examples
- Strong skills in Concept Development, Compositing
Leading Entertainment Client
- Highly competitive salaries: commensurate with experience
- Insurance: Excellent medical benefits with premiums largely subsidized by Aquent
- 401k Plan
- 24-hours Paid Sick Leave in CA
- Perks & Discounts at leading major retailers