JOB TITLE: Digital Content Producer
The Digital Content Producer will be responsible for developing and publishing content for the organization’s website and digital platforms. In partnership with technology, marketing, and creative stakeholders, this role will manage the initial build out and updates of content and pages through the content management system. They will work closely with the technical team to maintain digital standards and security protocols with regard to publishing and new development.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES % OF TIME
· Work closely with the IT team, creative team, and marketing on building out content and pages for our websites and mobile apps using our Content Management System. For use by multiple channels and products. 70%
· Publish content for websites and other digital platforms using the content management system; maintain accurate information at all times 10%
· Proofread and edit digital content to insure accuracy. Insure SEO, accessibility / ADA Compliance, and web analytics tagging is implemented appropriately. 10%
· Understand and actively participate in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following establishe policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities. 5%
· Performs other duties as assigned 5%
SERVICE EXPECTATIONS: Practices the Service Expectations – Set the Stage, Know your Stuff, Wow’em Now, Be a Hero. Adhere to appearance and wardrobe guidelines. Provides guests with accurate information. Practices “Look, Focus, Act” by continuously scanning the work environment and recognizing the service needs of guests and fellow Team Members. Takes ownership and demonstrates active listening and effective questioning to identify suitable, personalized options to efficiently meet or preferably exceed the service expectations of our guests or Team Members. Applies service recovery, as warranted.
SCOPE: The Digital Content Producer is responsible for building out content and pages within our Content Management System (CMS) tool for our websites. The volume and variation of work requires flexibility and management of a sizeable amount of requests both daily and on special occasions. This position is responsible for working with internal cross-channel departments to facilitate web and mobile content creation and publishing. Providing these services in an effective and efficient manner will ensure optimal maintenance of existing digital properties as well as other new web sites and mobile applications.
· 3+ years of experience working with large content management systems (CMS).
· Excellent writing and editing skills across digital platforms.
· Ability to work with cross-functional teams of technology, marketers, copywriters, web designers, legal, and operations.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
· Demonstrated ability to work quickly, coordinate multiple work streams and prioritize under deadlines while maintaining accuracy.
· Demonstrated ability of strong customer relationship skills, problem resolution and improved efficiencies and productivity.
· Editorial and operational skills with a deep understanding of the role content plays in supporting marketing and commerce.
· Excellent understanding of web design methods and best practices.
· Self-directed with excellent organizational skills.
· Adaptability — a fast learner with a willingness to build solutions using tools to which you may have had little previous exposure.
· Empathy—the innate ability to understand the challenges faced by our customers, and the drive to resolve them.
· Proficiency in HTML, CSS, Adobe Analytics Suite
· Experience working with CDN’s such Akamai for application caching.
· Experience with Agile, Scrum, and Scaled Agile Framework a plus.
Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Consistent attendance is a job requirement.
EDUCATION: (Please indicate “NR” for Not Required, “R” for Required and “P” for Preferred on the lines below. Enter justification for requiring an advanced degree.)
Bachelor’s degree (list discipline(s)): _R
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience desired in one or more of the following fields: Computer Information Technology, Computer Programming and Analysis, Industrial Technology, Electronics Engineering Technology, or related field.
Master’s degree in (list discipline(s)): __Preferred
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
EXPERIENCE: 4+ years equivalent work experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.