Our Leading eCommerce Client is looking for an Associate Director over Fashion Marketing!
As the Associate Director of Fashion Marketing, you’ll be responsible for developing, evolving, and executing the Fashion marketing strategy. You will have the unique and exciting role of leading marketing for some of our key partnerships and campaigns. You will liaise heavily with cross-functional partners (Marketing Channels, Analytics, Creative Services, Site Merchandising, Editorial, Business Development, etc.) to develop and execute integrated marketing plans and measure their success.
The ideal candidate is a highly analytical, creative, and organized marketer who has a proven track record in growing businesses and is able to jump in and make an immediate impact.
• Build, track, and monitor marketing campaigns and performance; manage campaigns and create and track to forecast and budget.
• Leverage internal creative teams and agencies to build breakthrough creative to drive adoption and growth.
• Partner with internal and external leaders (design, merchandising, editorial, site ops, business development, and senior executives) to deliver on cross-functional marketing campaigns with tight timelines, high visibility, and material impact.
• Ideate on and share results cross-functionally, constantly. Act as ambassador for Fashion marketing across cross-functional teams.
• Establish and maintain expert knowledge of the latest innovations and opportunities impacting the marketing landscape and our partners.
• Manage relationships with business partners within the Retail organization to ensure alignment on goals and visibility into Marketing’s impact; identify and seek approval to attack new opportunities.
You’re a seasoned marketer with deep knowledge of and passion for retail (specifically ecomm) and fashion. You love to take risks and enjoy working collaboratively to create a vision and then execute on that vision. You have a deep understanding of various marketing levers and how to use them to drive growth and profitability in ecommerce. You have a creative eye, can write a killer creative brief, and know a winning ad campaign when you see it. You also live for data, could spend hours getting lost in a spreadsheet, and can turn your analysis into tangible insights and strategies (and then implement them). You are never satisfied with the status quo and are constantly looking to learn, grow, and innovate. You live and breathe marketing and can go from chatting about media plans to partnerships to brand strategy to site experience in one conversation. You’re a flexible team player. You have great business sense and know when to trust your gut. You’re customer obsessed and are passionate about fashion.
• 6-10+ years relevant experience in B2C ecommerce marketing.
• Experience in both direct response and brand marketing. Knowledge of marketing disciplines: acquisition, retention, brand, media, creative, content, product marketing and partnerships.
• Proven leadership and people development skills, as well as experience working and influencing cross functionally.
• Expertise in leveraging digital marketing, social, mobile, and new media to engage customers and transform brand and customer experience.
• Proven ability to work with data to understand and analyze performance, optimize plans, make quick decisions and measure impact to the business.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, with a high attention to detail.
• Sharp creative eye, experience testing and learning messaging and creative.
• Risk-taker, comfortable in fast-paced environment; go-getter, capable of managing multiple projects, priorities.
• Knowledge of and interest in ecommerce customer behavior, retail, and fashion in particular.
• BA/BS degree with strong academic record. MBA preferred.