The creative team is looking for a mid to senior level copywriter. You'll be part of a tight-knit team, collaborating closely with the product marketing group to create communications. You'll work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that our messaging is relevant to our audience.
Our new writer should be comfortable crafting a well-told case study and a banner headline. You should be able to explain what a product or solution does, and also why it is beneficial to the customer.
We're looking for a great writer, good editor and curious person. Must be equally adept at e-books and ad campaigns. Writer will also create customer facing events and promotions: trade show messaging, fun activations, swag, contests, etc.
You will also work with external partners on co-branded promotions; each partner with its own unique voice and audience. Must be a great storyteller that can seamlessly weave a partner's story with our own.
Writer will write customer facing communications for banners and messaging on our new website. Responsibilities include:
– Work within a fast-moving creative team, crafting copy for e-books, print and online ads, social media posts, swag, events and the occasional blog.
– Collaborate with a great partner on the product marketing side. Work closely with our partners to create compelling content across various media and platforms
– Work with internal teams from other departments and outside partners to assure that our messaging is aligned.
– Ability to learn about our solutions and create copy that speaks to our customers in a relevant way
– Detail-oriented with an eye towards consistent brand messaging and quality.
– Self-starter who's able to jump into a project without much hand-holding, while having access to team members who can help fill in the gaps where needed.