Vitamin T's fashion client is seeking a Head of Digital for a direct hire role located in Hollywood. This is a very stylish environment. You will be responsible for developing & driving digital innovation and strategy, managing & developing the online platform as well as the client database of customers including the management, development, and engagement of customer loyalty. Working with all departments to ensure the online stores continue to grow across all regions and aligned with the brand. Seeking a talent with 5-8 years of experience.
As the Head of Digital, you are also responsible for leading the digital marketing strategy covering SEM, SEO, Display, Video, Data Analytics, Email, and Conversion Rate Optimization.
- Develop and drive the digital strategy including, but not limited to, the customer digital experience, website development, increase online profitability and sale, improve online customer experience, customer engagement and grow the customer database
- Omnichannel innovation to leverage existing physical store and WH network globally.
- develop customer acquisition and customer retention strategies to increase awareness and repeat business with input from Marketing, and Creative departments.
Freight & Fulfillment Process:
- Work with the DC Manager 3PL controller to ensure daily orders are fulfilled as per business KPI and look for opportunities to optimize workflow.
- Assist the 3PL Controller in managing costs of all freight and fulfillment of Online orders
- Establish stock reconciliation framework to ensure accuracy and completeness of online experience.
- Work closely with Creative Director and Marketing Manager to enhance and optimize the physical customer experience
- Work with the Marketing/Social Manager and General Manager to outline a calendar of online events and promotions to maximize sales online and in store, ensure all offline activity is executed as well as consideration of online campaigns.
- Work directly with and manage the online manager regarding all website content.
- Establish a framework around content management, checklists, audits and content optimization
- Establish a framework around on page optimization via continuous A/B testing
- Manage strategy, set targets, and report on email marketing channel.
- Identify and execute strategies to grow site traffic via affiliate marketing, SEO and other channels
- Evaluate and report on campaigns results
- Monitor industry & digital developments and make recommendations for the brand
- Develop strategies to grow and retain the customer database
- Assist with implementing a CRM system into the business
- Work with the Marketing/Social Manager to outline a calendar of communications/promotions to the database on each digital channel
- Maintain integrity in the database to ensure management is compliant with data protection standards
- Manage Strategy, set targets and report of Honey Birdette consumer-facing social media channels.
- Manage Strategy, set targets and report on Influencer marketing activities.
- Work Closely with PR manager to secure on brand collaborations/partnerships
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders/agencies
- Ensure all activity is secured for best price and optimized for maximum ROI
- Ensure the digital marketing budget is set to support proposed growth
- Leading by example and demonstrating a sense of urgency in completing tasks and dealing with the team
- Undertake/participate in the recruitment of team members as required
- Provide continuous development for team members in all aspects of business and operations.
- Provide ongoing, constructive and motivating feedback as appropriate
- individuals to develop and grow into succession opportunities
Contribution to the Group:
- Contribute actively to the business strategic direction.
- Contribute positively & energetically in group meetings & company events.
- Be an example for others to follow.
- Participates in projects to improve the operation of the department/company.
- Has a positive can-do attitude at all times, whilst listening, challenging & directing.
- Coachable in all aspects, flexible & proactive in style.
Perks – Hot 8 Yoga free membership, Rumble 1 x per week w/ the team.
Travel – 5 x campaigns per year internationally (Monaco, Paris, New York, London)
This client is only considering candidates located in Los Angeles. The client is not offering relocation.