- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kathleen Ellison
AQUENT is seeking a Program Manager for an exciting opportunity in New York City!
Why would you want to work for our client?
They are Fortune 100 organization that has been on the Top 100 Best Companies to Work for list 10 times!
And what you can expect working with them?
- An open, collaborative, diverse environment where ideas are welcome.
- The work you do will reach millions of customers and end users.
- A Work Life Balance – it’s a core company value.
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.
A DAY IN THE LIFE ON THE JOB:
What we’re looking for…
A hybrid art director/program manager who will help our client highlight the programs and policies that make them an employer of choice. This person has the ability to translate desired outcomes into effective and compelling campaign assets with measurable benchmarks. This person has worked with iconic brands and can turn the most personal experience into an impactful and engaging story, relatable across geographic borders, generations and throughout the employment life cycle.
• Collaborate to develop creative digital and social (media) campaign solutions designed to drive engagement
• The ability to quickly iterate new concepts in PowerPoint (for executives)
• Manage distribution of physical and digital signage to over 400 locations
• Create and manage project timelines
• Work with junior designers
• Provide updates on project status, key metrics, issues, and risks
You’ll need to have:
• Bachelor’s degree or five or more years of relevant work experience
• Demonstrated creative conceptualization skills
• Proficient user of Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop and MS PowerPoint
• Project management experience (of a social campaign end-to-end)
• States opinions clearly and can verbally describe visual concepts
• Portfolio illustrating projects delivered or pitch decks used to socialize a concept
Even better if you have:
• Previous employer branding and value proposition
• Experience with photo retouching
• Demonstrated ability to quickly establish rapport with people of varying backgrounds and disciplines