Support Internal Communications through web page creation, system management and data entry. Using strong technical skills in writing and graphic design, you will implement clear, effective web pages using web content management system, Interwoven TeamSite.
• Create web pages using content provided by Internal Communications.
• Other job related duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, web design or equivalent experience required.
• Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience writing, editing and managing web content.
• Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience using web content management system Interwoven TeamSite.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
• Basic Photoshop skills and knowledge of InDesign is helpful.
• Excellent working knowledge of MS Office applications, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel; with exposure and familiarity with other web and graphic design development products
• Knowledge of HTML and CSS coding helpful.
• Demonstrated success optimizing content for search engines.
• Strong marketing experience coupled with a comfort level of dealing with processes and operations.
• Ability to interact with professionals at all levels throughout a large, diverse organization.
• Verbal skills: Ability to interpret information as appropriate, answer more complex questions in the most professional manner and communicate in a professional, courteous, clear and concise manner.
• Organization Skills: Ability to manage work processes in a neat and orderly way and to sort and alphabetize. Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively, follow established protocols, and work within systems.
• Writing Skills: Ability to correspond and communicate with others clearly and effectively in writing (via e-mail, memo or interoffice note) and to take complete and accurate messages. May respond directly on behalf of manager/provider without direction or instruction.
• System Skills: Ability to type and enter data effectively and at a more advanced level. Intermediate level computer skills including the ability to use word processing, spreadsheet, database and presentation applications.
• Competency/use of social media platforms (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, other).