Customer Operations Communications Consultant
Part of The Customer Experience Strategy team, the Business Communications Consultant will be responsible for leading communications efforts in partnership with the broader Commitment to Customer (C2C) remediation project plans for company, and contributing to issues-related communications needs.
This person will engage with others across the enterprise, particularly within the C2C Center of Excellence, to plan, write, and support execution of remediation communications. This team member will have a proven track record of editing and publishing well-crafted, easy-to-read work product that is technical in nature, particularly in time-sensitive environments with multiple contributors.
• Planning, writing, editing, coordinating, and supporting execution of complex and/or sensitive communications related to remediation efforts for the Auto business.
• Meeting established deadlines with tight turnaround times.
• Manage competing messaging priorities and version control for large-scale, complex, and sensitive communications projects.
• Work with ambiguity and navigate information needs to achieve goals and meet deadlines.
• Work within tight timeframes and demonstrate capability to work in a high-volume communications environment.
• Consults with managers to develop communication goals, objectives and plan to best communicate messages.