- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- James Ward
Our Financial client is looking for a Advertising Traffic Coordinator (TC) who will be reporting to the Traffic Manager. The TC creates and maintains job schedules, and organizes and expedites circulation and approvals for jobs within the agency. The coordinator also works with agency team leaders in assigning resources and managing workload.
• Coordinates, organizes and communicates with all departments within the agency
• Works with agency team leaders to establish resources and manage workload
• Creates and maintains advertising job schedules to meet Line of Business lead times
• Manages workflow within the agency and takes a proactive approach to expediting circulation
• Acquires proper approvals from all necessary functions
• Possesses a comprehensive knowledge of agency jobs from beginning to end
• Acts as a back-up to other Traffic Coordinators
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1 - 3 years of relevant experience in an advertising agency environment
• Intermediate Powerpoint, Word and Excel skills
• Ability to manage several tasks at once and prioritize requests from multiple team members
• Excellent communication skills
• Fast-learner with demonstrated success in a fast-paced environment
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
• Sound judgment and interpersonal skills
• Previous experience with FileMaker a plus
We’ve worked with this financial client for many years, though not dating back quite so far as when they were originally known as The Bank of Italy! Groundbreaking in 1904, with the founder’s daughter being the first woman to serve on any Board of Directors, and groundbreaking now, with their creating user-centered experiences for its digital platforms - mobile app, responsive web, ATM, Artificial Intelligence and other emerging technologies.
We place candidates in long-term freelance roles with several departments here. Many welcome the opportunity to return again and again, and many are able to move on to agency roles, since the internal creative and digital agencies are run so closely to a traditional agency.
Talk about the best of both worlds! Trade off between corporate and agency throughout your creative career, and add them both to your expanding resume!
Aquenters working here are also well connected, even though the company itself is so big. We buddy you up internally, and make sure we’re not letting too much time lapse between happy hours!