Hiring a UX Designer with 4 years design experience OR Master’s Degree and 3 years design experience for our retail client in San Bruno, CA.
Client has a multitude of shuttle services from SF, east bay and from any store in the San Jose market
Some WFH flexibility once ramped up
What you'll do
• Creates the User Experience designs (user interface design comps, visual design specs, prototypes, and other visual assets) for medium-sized, diverse projects (i.e. new user experience) for both internal users and customers
• Designs dashboards, reports and user experience tailored to consuming big data
• Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in user experience design and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
• Leads medium-sized, diverse, cross-functional User Experience (UE) projects (i.e. new check-out system of 70+ pages) to generate the overall user experience solution and deliver usability on product within feasibility limits
• Manages project team User Experience (UE) deliverables
• Supports User Experience strategy and innovation
• A strong product design portfolio that demonstrates how you design to solve for both business requirements and customer needs
• Stellar interaction skills (track record of deploying user interface standards and conventions, functional communication flows, dynamic engaging interfaces)
• Stellar visual skill (attention to detail, stay on brand, build new patterns).
• Excellent grasp of the design thinking and process including Product/Interaction/Visual, with the know-how to move from pencil on paper to layout to pixel-perfect handoff using tools such as Sketch, Invision, or Zeplin
• Expert communication and presentation skills with ability to clearly present your work; you are articulate and can advocate design rationale
• Bachelor’s Degree and 4 years design experience OR Master’s Degree and 3 years design experience OR 6 years design experience or equivalent practical experience.
• Experience designing Business Intelligence dashboards
• Prior experience with designing connected graph-like displays
• Delivered successful design for responsive web, iOS and Android
• Experience building efficient scalable systems or in eCommerce
• Bachelor’s in Design, User Experience, Human Computer Interaction, Mass Communications or related field.