THIS PERSON MUST SIT ONSITE IN SAN RAMON, CA
Digital Production Coordinator
• 5 years of experience in digital production required
• Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
• Responsible, responsive, organized, disciplined, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced production environment
• Knowledge and understanding of best practices in basic HTML and CSS, web usability
• Knowledge and experience working in a content management system (e.g., Sitecore) and IT issue/project management system (e.g., JIRA)
• Demonstrated proficiency in Adobe Photoshop (or Adobe Illustrator) and Adobe Acrobat Pro
• Familiar with other website application tools (Google Analytics, Search, Brandwatch, Siteimprove, Forms, etc.)
• Familiar with software for content management and data analytics tracking
• Experienced interfacing with internal and external stakeholders
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and also in teams
• Strong proficiency in spoken and written English
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Consult with internal customers to provide guidance on digital best practices and expertise in the areas of user experience, information architecture, search engine optimization, and functionality
• Manage interface with vendors to provide design, search engine optimization, and technical solutions
• Performs content development and publishing tasks for corporate websites, including updating existing copy, adding new content and images, and making edits to HTML formatting.
• Regularly monitors and maintains website quality and proactively fixes any anomalies (e.g. broken links, inconsistencies).
• Assists with formatting and sending high-profile, large distribution emails to the workforce.
Supports image production and manipulation via Adobe Photoshop (sizing/cropping, color corrections, etc.) for imagery used on our digital channels
• Ensures brand compliance for all website/email projects.
• Assists with improving site searchability by adding and maintaining GA meta tags.