The Manager of IT Communications is responsible for supporting IT technical teams with writing/storytelling efforts in support of our company strategy. Note - this is a temp to hire opportunity.
• Support global technical teams (individual contributors and senior managers) with developing a “story” from their technology deployment efforts.
• Coordinate with graphics teams as required
• Maintain external and internal facing websites and develop content
• Partner with corporate marketing to develop external facing videos
• Partner with the social media team to promote the program in social channels
• Develop content for monthly newsletters
• Develop marketing material for both internal and external trade shows
• Create assets on thought leadership topics as well as on our product deployment journeys i.e. blogs, use cases, presentations, etc.
• Develop and maintain a content asset roadmap
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Be A Self-Starter
- Be Highly collaborative
- Be Flexible
- Accustomed to working in a close team environment
- Possess creativity, strong writing/editing, and project management skills.
- Balance being collaborative with being a fearless champion for the written word, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, and have a strong attention to detail.