Job Location: Redmond, WA - Must be on-site!
Job Terms: Sept. 2020 - Possibly to extend
Our client is looking for a dedicated Sound Designer who will be working closely with the creative audio team leads to plan, design and integrate high-quality assets. You will be working closely with a team that has decades of experience and will collaborate with key stakeholders from other disciplines.
- Be able to conceptualize, design, implement and mix high-quality content for a variety of systems inside of Wwise.
- Variety of systems include ambiances, Front end, and in-game UI, Dialogue processing, character design, narrative-driven moments, and special abilities.
- Working closely with your peers and audio leads to meet deadlines
- Assist with editing and recording of source material and dialogue
Minimum Qualifications and Skills:
- 3+ years of game audio experience
- Needs to have shipped one title as a Sound Designer
- A well-rounded set of Sound Design skills
- Proficient in using Pro Tools
- Firm understanding of Wwise
- Experience using World Editors
- Familiar with Maya and frame event animation
- Great communication and organizational skills with a willingness to learn
- Ability to create appropriate, and satisfying content that covers both realism and science fiction