Our Fortune 500 Consumer Packaged Goods client, a global leader in food products, is seeking an Associate Integrated Marketing Specialist!
The Integrated Marketing Specialist serves as the brand champion to consumers across all channels in the integrated marketing ecosystem. As the lead for activating a voice across all channels, this position manages the frontlines of communication across short- and long-term brand building initiatives.
• Builds relationships with agencies and vendors through execution of specific tactics
• Contributes to Annual/Quarterly Integrated Marketing Strategy
• Contributes to the development of annual Integrated Marketing channel plans
• Executes tactics with direction from IM Associate Manager
• Builds a strong working knowledge of key brand products
• Learns a spectrum of Integrated Marketing tactics, how to execute them, and when to recommend
• Learns the process of brief development, production, creative reviews and media plans, with coaching from IM Associate Manager and Manager
• Ensure execution aligns with brand foundations and campaign guidelines
• Partner with IM Associate Manager and internal Studio team to bring best practices and standards to life in development of social content
• Co-develops Channel Strategy inclusive of all CP and Social/Digital tactics and programs
• Executes the RMM (Relationship Marketing Model) approach for the BU, executing a wide range of tactics and programs such as paid social strategy, content strategy, social guidelines and editorial calendars
• Maintains updates to the websites
• Oversees all community management and training of for brand’s platforms, including the customer service agency partnership in conjunction with internal Consumer Care/Connections team.
• Contributes to monthly reporting against KPIs
• Builds understanding of channels and tactics across a broader consumer engagement and integrated marketing landscape – media, sponsorship, PR, traffic, design, packaging, digital marketing, insights and research, analytics, shopper marketing, consumer promotions
• Stays up to date on digital marketing trends and opportunities to improve brand personality, engagement and growth across relevant channels.
• 2+ years in Integrated Marketing– on either agency or client-side (non CPG acceptable)
• Experience in executing integrated marketing plans that meet Brand objectives
• Experience with website and email marketing execution
• Experience creating content and analyzing/reporting-out results, executing paid search and social campaigns, executing influencer/blogger/loyalty campaigns
• Knowledge of consumer promotions tactics and vendors a plus
• Experience working with internal and/or external teams to produce social assets
• Strong organizational and project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Friendly disposition and positive attitude
• Strong MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills