This position will be responsible for integrated marketing campaigns that engage and resonate with business to business (B2B) audiences. This position works closely with Integrated Campaign Leads as well as key marketing and centers of excellence partners. Collaboration across our matrixed marketing organization is key to success in this role.
We value fire in the belly, a sense of humor and an open, curious mind. We embrace new ways of thinking and working. We aspire to greatness.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Leading planning and development of end-to-end direct marketing campaigns for Wholesale (B2B) lines of business
• Managing cross-Wholesale omni-channel campaigns that align to key Wholesale marketing priorities
• Managing marketing research and insights to enhance campaign revenue objectives and differentiate Wholesale from its competitors
• Management of campaign work including rigorous focus on managing timelines, approvals, and implementation
• Collaborating with partners, solicit input, and incorporate that input into program design
• Working with optimization teams to ensure highest impact results and application of learnings from key metrics
• Partnering closely with virtual teams across core groups to ensure projects meet objectives, align with brand standards and follow corporate technology standards
Locations: San Francisco, CA; Charlotte, NC or Minneapolis, MN.
6+ years of marketing experience
2+ years of leadership experience
• Managed high-performing geographically dispersed, cross-functional diverse teams
• Cross-channel marketing execution across offline and online channels
• Implementation of digital marketing campaigns, including metrics, analysis and reporting
• Financial services or other regulated industries, Fortune 500 level companies
• Marketing or Advertising Agency experience
• Ability to champion organizational change initiatives and lead by example with high energy, transparency, relationship management, and influencing skills
• Respected presence and personal credibility demonstrated through integrity, business acumen, decision-making and problem-solving skills
• Robust organizational and project-management capabilities • Master’s Degree