We are seeking a Marketing Analyst for one of our valued clients in the energy industry. This is a long term temporary assignment (6 months+). Candidates who have 2-5 years experience in related roles.
The right candidates will have combination of corporate and agency experience. Will have experience using Excel, have experience with marketing analysis- looking at the big picture, is detail-oriented, comfortable working with marketing managers and creatvie teams.
This role collaborates with cross-functional stakeholders and works closely with several internal teams including marketing channels, business teams, legal/regulatory, external agencies, and operations to ensure alignment. This role reports to the Multibrand Marketing Manager.
• Assist team with implementation of marketing plans and campaigns
• Assist with developing and overseeing a yearlong strategic marketing calendar for campaigns
• Determine areas to better leverage a campaign across multiple marketing channels and ensure creative and messaging is synergistic in all communications.
• Must think about consumer engagement and overall customer experience and is an advocate for the consumer.
• Assist with management of internal and external creative resources/agencies to oversee collateral development.
• Demonstrate a thorough knowledge and understanding of the industry, business, competitors and brand.
• Develop and ensure materials align with the brand strategy. This includes content, advertising and point of purchase materials ensuring the brand guidelines are met.
• Assist with social media marketing campaign development and execution – ad placement, objective, targeting, etc.
• Monitor marketing output and provide recommendations for optimal user engagement, including changes to priority, design, content, structure, and functionality.
• Analyze market and competitive marketing trends and recommend actions to achieve annual business goals.
• Deliver relevant campaign reports and present insights to keep larger organization abreast of marketing activities.
• Assist with marketing and media budget management.
Required Skills and Experience
• 3+ years’ experience in marketing, advertising, account planning, brand management or related field
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent project management skills, with task and deadline orientation
• Excellent relationship-building & interpersonal skills; collaborate across departments and organizations
• Willing to jump in wherever help is needed
• Ability to coordinate with diverse work groups
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with limited supervision
• Ability to multitask and work successfully in a matrix organization with competing priorities
• Experience with subscription-based industry (electricity, cable, internet, etc.) a plus
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or related field required