- San Antonio, TX
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Cassandra Beard
Our client is seeking a Techincal Writer for a 12 month, fully on-site, assignment.
- This role is NOT a digitally focused role. This role is focused on creating, developing, updating content related to internal processes, guidelines, manuals etc. for customer focused roles.
- Position will make sure grammar, punctuation style and branding are up to company standards before being published.
- Must have experience creating/writing content for corporate company policies, training, guides, manuals etc.
Under general supervision, partners with business stakeholders and collaborates closely with creative and technical teams to write and edit online content.
Primary responsibilities/essential functions:
- Gathers and understands business requirements and goals in order to develop content.
- Collaborates with business partners and project teams to identify and document a thorough understanding of business content.
- Ensures content is in alignment with business goals and objectives.
- Writes and edits content that meets project goals and end user needs.
- Ensures content complies with corporate brand standards, style guide, legal and compliance.
- Collaborates with project teams to ensure copy and design meet the business goals/objective and user needs; responds to questions, identifies gaps and communicates suggested improvements regarding content and delivery to project teams, sponsors or requestors.
- Contributes to the ongoing enhancements of the content, and style guides.
- Prioritizes multiple tasks with competing deadlines, working with more senior staff to ensure productivity standards are maintained; identifies issues/concerns and escalates as appropriate.
- Partners with other writers within team and other departments to leverage and share ideas and make recommendations.
- Recommend a variety of user experience and content design principles, best practices and procedures.
- Reviews analytics to understand user behavior to recommend changes to content.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
Fully on-site: San Antonio, TX 78251
- Updated Resume
- 5-7 corporate writing samples such as: company policies, training, guides, manuals, etc.