Our Fortune 500 Financial client is looking for a UX Research Coordinator to join their team in Austin, TX. This is a full time, onsite opportunity with full benefits (medical, dental, 401K). This person will be responsible for project management and administrative duties for the Design Research team. The perfect candidate will have a mid-level background and understanding of User Research. MUST be great at multitasking, understand the fundamentals of User Recruitment for interviews, familiar with Design Research Protocol, and have some experience with UserZoom (a digital user research platform for testing remotely). This person must work well with varying personalities, as the Design research team consults with Design Project teams within the Chief Design Office.
- Co-manage research recruiting function
- Manage projects
- Meet with teams to understand research recruiting needs and set expectations re: timeline, budget requirements, etc.
- Support remote user testing application, post-training
- Support compliance and risk aspects of the practice (team effort)
- 3-4 years of Project management experience
- Ability to work across/with multiple (design) teams at once; juggle team needs at varying phases of a project 3-4 years
- Ability to develop relationships with teams across a large organization 3-4 years
- Sense of when to escalate issues
- Experience in a user research environment is a bonus (helps with the lingo)