You’re an experienced, enthusiastic and highly motivated UX Designer who thrives in a fast-paced, agile environment. You’re a born collaborator, eager to work side-by-side with designers, product managers and developers to create easy-to-use experiences that delight users. You embrace the idea to fail fast and to test and learn as a critical part of innovation. You deeply believe that design is more than how something looks, but also how it functions. From the moment an idea is conceived to the weeks after it launches, your voice is essential in representing our users.
• Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, partnering with product managers, UX designers, user interface engineers, back-end developers, and business partners to conceptualize, build, and ship highly usable products that customers love to use
• Translate business requirements, user goals and strategy into engaging experiences that drive measurable business objectives
• Define and communicate the user experience direction by using sketches, user flows, annotated wireframes, and prototypes
• Maintain a consistent focus on exceptional user experience and merge research findings, creative innovation and best practices to generate unique, user experience solutions
• Be a partner in an Agile workflow, representing both UX and customer needs and facilitating the understanding, clarification, and implementation of user experience requirements
• Develop and nurture relationships across teams and disciplines to promote collaboration and efficiency
What are the top five skills and number of years of experience you are looking for in candidates?
• Knowledge of user centered design, interaction design, information architecture, visual/graphic design and usability principles
• Skilled in various design and prototyping tools (e.g., Sketch, InVision, Visio, Axure, Omnigraffle, Photoshop, Illustrator)
• Effective problem-solving and issue resolution capabilities
• Ability to work through complex design solutions with ability to understand “how it works behind the scenes”
• Be self-motivated with the ability to organize, prioritize, multi‐task and work independently
• Strong inter-personal skills and excellent communication skills
• 2 or more years of experience as a UX Design Analyst or 4 or more years in a UX-related role (e.g., UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Information Architect, Product Designer)
• 2 or more years experience working in ecommerce or other large, multi-channel environment