- Woonsocket, RI
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lauren Rosner
Our client is searching for a Digital Media Marketing Consultant to work an ongoing assignment, on-location 40 hours/week in their HQ in Woonsocket, RI.
In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing the client's Media Exchange (a new media activation program that creates a highly-defined audience and media buy, to maximize their shared ( objectives including but not limited to; ROAS, incremental trips & site visits, category conversion, and re-engagement.
The team is ideally looking for a detail oriented marketer who has a proven track record developing and managing project plans and timelines, overseeing agency partners, and leading cross functional teams to achieve aggressive organizational goals.
- Partnering closely with cross-functional teams in Front Store Marketing, Media, Merchandising, Digital, Loyalty & Personalization, Analytics, and Finance, you will oversee everything from planning to implementation and close loop measurement of each campaign.
- You will drive awareness, trial, and repeat usage of the promoted products by effectively utilizing the right media channels across paid (e.g. display, video, social, radio) and owned (e.g. email, direct mail, site assets, social) channels to reach consumers and unlock value.
- Drive growth through our the client's Media Exchange by applying your ad tech expertise and marketing skill set to make a significant impact on our rapidly growing media activation program
- Develop plans to drive supplier adoption of our Media Exchange; oversee and equip our monetization agency/sales team to use this platform strategically
- Utilize loyalty data to map customer journey and identify pre, during, and post purchase touchpoints vital to the experience and campaign objectives.
- Plan and execute a coordinated go-to-market campaign launch across paid and owned channels with a keen focus on optimizing what is working and thinking big and broad about new ways to reach consumers
- Seamlessly pivot back and forth from providing thoughtful insight on strategic marketing efforts and day-to-day project management of campaigns in development, ensuring key milestones are hit for an on time launches in-market
- Partner with Marketing Analytics to build a supplier dashboard that provides access to weekly performance – spend, impressions, CTR, CPM, clicks, reach, frequency….by channel, tactic, and creative
- Gather and distill feedback from suppliers and internal partners about our current platform and identify new opportunities, serving as voice of the customer to our Media and Analytics teams
- Manages and cultivate supplier relationships --- become a subject matter expert and trusted advisor to our partner ecosystem
- Leads the development of annual marketing plans in support of the Media Exchange including identifying and bringing new ideas and innovative approaches to the organization that deliver on the business plan and objectives
- Proactive self-education around retail and marketing industry trends / best practices to identify opportunities that are consistent with, and reinforce the client's brand
- 5+ years of DIGITAL marketing experience with a strong foundation of business, retailer, and consumer understanding.
- 3+ years cross-functional leadership experience.
- 2+ years of retail marketing or retail agency/strategy experience.
- 1+ years of brand or category management experience a plus.
- Proven track record of the ability to work collaboratively with internal and external business partners in delivery ROI positive results.
- Experience with relevant marketing technology and channels, with a heavy focus on digital.
- Intellectual curiosity and rigorous analytical experience, ability to use data to build a business case & marketing plan.
- Strong familiarity with in-store and digital retail environments.
- Self-motivated, high capacity individual who can function and win in a demanding, performance-driven environment.
- Excellent communication skills that can be effectively articulated in both written and oral forms across a diverse audience base.
- Creative problem solver who can incorporate new learnings into existing plans and act decisively and independently.
- Strong PC knowledge including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field preferred. Ideally, an MBA.
This client is a fantastic consideration for those who want to combine working with a large retail brand and a true “do-good”, customer-centric focus. Most people we’ve placed here say the company’s innovations within their Retail Loyalty & Personalization program and Healthcare Services offerings is a standout characteristic. Their leadership, competitive edge and innovations within their businesses and markets is having a direct impact on the size of the teams, and we’re seeing massive growth. What a time to get involved!
Is considered by Fast Company to be amongst the most innovative companies
Is listed by Forbes as one of the world’s most admired companies
Makes it their mission to guide people toward better health
Our client has recently made a move toward a major merger, which means this is a great time to get involved! Two big industry brands coming together.
Working here gets you into a fast-paced environment, with tons of cross-functional working relationships. You’d have exposure to a number of teams related to any project you’re working on, and we sometimes see freelancers convert to permanent employees on teams they’ve had the opportunity to interact with. This is definitely a standout opportunity!