The project is a Salesforce Marketing Cloud implementation for a federal agency. This role will develop responsive email and landing page templates for email and web content in support of B2B customer journeys.
Experience in designing email templates within marketing automation tools (Marketing Cloud, Marketo, etc.).
Collaborate with Salesforce Team for campaign executions, journey builds & analytics.
HTML, CSS, Email Design & Development, Responsive Design, Exp w/ AmpScript
Excellent understanding of data dependencies and design for marketing cloud journeys and campaigns.
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
SOAP APIs, REST APIs and integration techniques.
Demonstrated understanding of campaign development lifecycle activities
Unit Test Experience
• Create automated Sales cloud integrated marketing campaigns using automation studio, data extensions and Sales Cloud reports.
• Create custom/dynamic email messages and microsites/landing pages.
• Create dynamic event registration forms and related email campaigns.
• Document and maintain ongoing operational processes.
• Troubleshoot and solve basic issues in software development.
• General knowledge of email marketing terminology and best practices.
Bachelor’s Degree Required