Our client, a Fortune 100 Energy company in the Woodlands, is looking for a Productivity Solutions Analyst for a long term onsite role.
A Productivity Solutions Analyst plays a key role in ensuring faster adoption, higher utilization of and proficiency with the IT changes to Business users. These improvements will increase benefit realization, value creation and ROI to the Business and IT stakeholders. The position will provide direct support to all levels of customer-facing IT Business Support Managers/Advisors as they help their respective customers through transitions. He/she will also support project teams in integrating business change management activities into their project plans. Productivity enablement & solution consulting is similar to project management but at a much smaller scale and without the overhead of project methodologies, with the objective of identifying productivity enhancing solutions that help save work hours and generate savings for the business customers. This role is a bridge between back office app support, towards a more business customer interfacing role in a business IT team.
The role will primarily focus on following business support activities:
• Support for existing solutions delivered by productivity Solutions Team.
• Engage in job shadowing and business productivity opportunities identifications
• Propose solutions to enhance business productivity workflow digitization
• Work with other internal service lines to deliver productivity solutions
• Provide solution consulting for business customers globally
• Interact with business customers to understand consulting needs
• Work with other teams to assist in brainstorming ideas and providing guidance
• Leverage existing technology and knowledge of other EMIT teams to deliver unconventional solutions
• Management of change mindset; good customer/business engagement; User experience design thinking
• Analytical and problem solving skills is critical
• Ability to translate/map business productivity challenges into available IT toolsets
• Coordination and influence others toward a common vision/goal
• Relationships building with Business and BIT community
• Quality analytical, project, communications, interpersonal skills
• Flexible, creative, organized, resourceful and people oriented Following will be assets:
• Experience with productivity & collaboration tools, Microsoft Tool Suite
- Knowledge in SharePoint 2010/2013
-Expert in workflow tools Nintex/Infopath
-Proficient in User Center Design
-Knowledgeable of SharePoint and APIs
-Knowledge of work flow tools/Solution is a plus.
- Capability to analyze technology and business process solutions
- Knowledge of analytics tool a bonus: Tableau & MS Excel powertools (query and pivot)