- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Katie Denfeld
We are seeking a highly detail-oriented, extremely organized, and passionate project manager to support the launch of a new host tool: a host resource center that will be the trusted source for hosts education, information and inspiration. This person will be in charge of manually migrating content into a content management system before launch. This is a great first experience if you’re interested in working with content and marketing for a world leading brand.
Success in this role will require to work cross-functionally, partner closely with internal teams, deliver high-quality work on a tight timeline, and be relentlessly detail-oriented. The ideal candidate must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
The Content management Project manager will report to the Host Education Program Manager and work closely with the Host Editorial Director.
- Support the team to prepare all content needed for the launch of a Host resource center
- Ensure the migration of all the content into a Content Management System
- Manage the content validation process with different stakeholders: team owning topics covered, legal, leadership etc.
- Coordinate with the Creative & Design teams to source article imagery and illustration
- Input content approved into the Content Management System (CMS) Contentstack
- Tag all content according to the taxonomy established by the content strategy team in the CMS backend
- Initiate and follow up the translation process
- Ensure everything is ready on time for launch
- Excellent project manager: very organized and rigorous, and high attention to details
- Fast learner demonstrating the ability to follow and improve processes quickly
- Familiar with content management tools, we’ll be using Contentstack
- Comfortable with reviewing content for quality
- Ability to work under tight timelines, master time management, and deliver on time
- Ability to work cross-functionally, and with many stakeholders
- Passion for travel. Experience hosting on the site is a huge plus.
- Experience in project or content management a plus
- Speaking other languages is a plus
- Bachelor or Master degree
Founded in 2008, this company represents a global travel community that offers magical end-to-end trips, including where you stay, what you do and the people you meet. This website and app uniquely leverages technology to economically empower millions of people around the world to unlock and monetize their spaces, passions and talents to become hospitality entrepreneurs. The accommodation marketplace offers access to millions of places to stay in more than 191 countries, from apartments and villas to castles, treehouses and B&Bs. With Experiences, people can see a different side to a destination through unique, handcrafted activities run by locals, while a partnership app provides access to the best local restaurants in selected countries. All of this is brought together in one easy-to-use and beautifully designed website and app.
No global movement springs from individuals. It takes an entire team united behind something big. Together, they work hard, they laugh a lot, they brainstorm nonstop, they use hundreds of Post-Its a week, and they give the best high-fives in town.
Working here will give you the opportunity to:
- Create: They build the best experience for their community - as a team.
- Learn: They look inside and outside for inspiration and learning.
- Play: Life is what happens when you're busy working. They make sure to enjoy it.