Exciting Senior UX Designer Role
This is an opportunity for an individual to make an impact by defining and aligning a coherent, engaging, multi-channel consumer experience delivered through graphical and conversation UI. Research, test, and develop in an Agile environment.
- Define the overall UX and UI for digital products delivered through web, mobile, chat and voice
- Lead brainstorming and ideation sessions with Engineering, Data Science, Business Operations, Consumer Experience/Marketing, and Product
- Conduct user research; identify who will use products, what they will use products for, and what value they will gain. Analyze results to develop usability testing
- Create highly effective, elegant and intuitive designs aligned with the consumer and product strategy
- Evaluate balance of design aesthetics with technical platform capabilities and limitations
- Produce UX/UI deliverables efficiently and effectively into the agile process
- Ensure product accessibility using 508 and WCAG 2.0 guidelines
- Bachelor’s degree in User Experience Design, Graphical Design, Fine Arts, Advertising.
- 5+ years of software Development, product development, application development, or conversational artificial intelligence experience.
- Adept at Design Thinking methodology.
- Experience with user testing platforms.
- Working knowledge of using HTML, CSS and Material Design.
- Proficient in Agile development.
- Experience in working with conversational UX preferred.
- Experience in the healthcare industry with digital health experience preferred.
- Experience with web and mobile design including responsive design
- A detail oriented approach towards complex interaction design problems including designing meaningful micro-interactions and transitions
- Advanced prototyping skills with Framer or similar tools
- Experience with generative and evaluative research
- Ability to run collaborative design sessions
- Ability to directly work with Engineering teams, Product Management and Business stakeholders
- Experience working in Agile teams
- Understanding of Accessibility guidelines