- Austin TX
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Alicia Capobianco
Our client platform publishing team is responsible for digital content management of our web experiences. This is an oniste 12months aassignment with benefits - Medical Dental Vision and 401K
We enable content owners to easily manage their digital content at scale. With services, tools and support, we deliver consistent, intuitive user experiences on time, all the time.
We are currently migrating the website to a new content management system (CMS). We are looking for an individual to partner with marketing stakeholders to understand the needs of their content pages prior to migration and set up our publishing team to migrate successfully. In addition, this individual will help us configure our new CMS to support publishing users throughout the organization.
·Facilitate the migration of all content to new CMS, working with marketing partners to map existing content to new content templates
·Create and maintain up-to-date documentation, guidelines, and resources on CMS capabilities for site partners, platform publishing, and self-publishers
·Develop and manage communications for publishing teams on CMS updates
·Solicit feedback and user needs to determine CMS improvements for the authoring experience
·Work with migration partners, POs, and technical teams to scope content model improvements and recommend implementation approaches.
·Ensure design system is implemented in CMS in a scalable way that supports publishing needs across the platform
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, presentation, and cross-functional negotiation skills
- Knowledge of modern CMS systems and architecture. Drupal knowledge a plus
- Experience delivering a content inventory, content audit, and content model
- Understanding of information architecture and taxonomies
- Strong self-management skills. Comfortable with substantial responsibility, working directly with our partners, and capable of managing your project schedules
- Experience working in a collaborative multi-disciplinary team within an iterative process and agile development methodology
- Effective relationship builder. Ability to partner cross-functionally, cross-enterprise and work effectively with various levels of the organization as well as various personality types
It’s not often that we get to say “yeah, but just listen to what they offer…” about our larger clients. Most people look at the awesome job description, then read “Financial Services Industry” and move on. We’ve heard it a thousand times! Know what else we’ve heard at this client just as much? “Wow! I’m so glad I took this job! This is not your father’s financial services company!”
Work here and experience:
- Opportunities to work with cutting-edge digital business strategies & projects
- Huge work-life balance culture
- Diversity-focused workplace
- Strong potential for temp-to-perm conversion (almost half of the people we've placed here have converted to a permanent position, either the one they're working in, or in a related department)
- Great Aquent community to work with onsite, including our bi-annual talent recognition program, which stems from the client managers’ own feedback (read: they’re engaged and interested in your future!)
- Don’t forget the massive points on your resume for being part of a cutting-edge team, leading the way in breathing fresh air into the financial services industry
With a customer experience focus in mind, our client is leading the way in the financial industry with their digital marketing & technology platforms. They recognize that today’s customers are technically savvy & independent as well as highly creative, and they’re working to be the best at serving them. We see this through how they are building platforms that allow customers to take ownership of their financial future, using video, animation, and social media to market to the end user. Their in-house digital agency has won numerous IHAF awards for their tools and cutting-edge technology. Working with this company, you would be working with groups and/or department such as an IHAF awarded digital agency, user experience, product development, communication strategy team and much more talented professionals like yourself. Come join us!