- This is a (6) month temporary assignment with potential to extend
- Must be bilingual Spanish & English to be considered
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US as W2 employee, sponsorship is not available
Our Fortune 500 Media and Entertainment Client is looking for a Digital Marketing Project Manager to add to their project team in Doral, FL.
- 3-4 years of experience in Digital Marketing with a focus on content development.
- Expert knowledge in the latest in digital and social media technology and channels and how to best leverage all marketing programs as part of an overall social business strategy.
- Excellent project and deadline management skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Copywriting and copyediting.
- Strong working knowledge of HTML, Word Press, Email Campaign systems, and social media platforms
- Highly motivated, quick-learner, self-starter.
- College degree in marketing, communications, and/or technical areas
- Excellent knowledge of English and Spanish (both oral and written).
- Familiarity with information technology, primarily digital, and video means of communications, is essential.
- Understanding of the entertainment industry.
- Must be able to present a portfolio of work, including writing and digital samples.
- Bilingual English-Spanish.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously, while meeting deadlines.
- Energetic, creative driver of new and interesting ideas.
- Knowledge and hands-on use of Digital and Social Media platforms.
- Exhibit strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and juggle numerous projects and deadlines in a high volume, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to exercise a high level of discretion in handling confidential and sensitive information.
- Willingness to travel, work overtime, and on weekends with short notice as needed. Must be willing to work in Miami, FL.
•Position and promote all Company social media profiles to boost the corporate brand, its human element, and its creative content.
•Continue to build and maintain a strong corporate online reputation and be its biggest advocate in the social media world.
•Work closely with the VP of Corporate Communications to create monthly social strategies for Executive accounts.
•Secure promotional efforts with external partners to produce more traffic and social chatter about the brand.
•Create original content for the corporate, publicity and executive social media accounts across platform.
•Grow quality and quantity of posts and followers on corporate and executive channels.
•Develop social strategies around corporate and publicity campaigns to generate interaction and brand exposure.
•Build crisis management reports on a case-by-case basis to present to the leadership team for awareness.
•Improve the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and process for posting (methods, content and frequency), creating editorial calendars and syndication schedules integrating events, premiers, launches, corporate events, holidays, etc.
•Produce social media analytic reports monthly.
•Evaluate content and data analysis from social media efforts by continuously capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
•Monitor and filter troll and spam comments.
•Maintain corporate and publicity accounts by working closely with internal teams to leverage produced content that requires promotion.
•Manage tracking tools to monitor chatter, mentions, and sentiment of references to each executive
•Collaborate with Corporate Communications on digital and social media initiatives to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.