- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Katie Denfeld
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including engineers, designers, and marketing teams to launch content within content management system.
- Strong technical background with extensive knowledge in HTML, CSS, and developing within a content management system.
- Ability to implement best web practices including SEO, browser compatibility, QA testing.
- Create, manage, and publish content across website properties.
- Implement SEO best practices including content structure, tags, and data catalouging.
- Adhere to brand and content standards and guidelines.
- Implement web analytics tags and tracking.
- Create CMS development documentation.
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, creative, and technical teams.
- Experience developing in a Content Management System.
- Knowledge of search engine optimization and website design practices.
- Knowledge of compatibility and cross-browser issues.
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, Sketch, and optimizing images and video for web.
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Please ensure full legal name is on resume.