The Ad Solutions team is responsible for managing, enabling and optimizing a market-leading portfolio of ad solutions for the client's Advertising Sales team. We are a group of creative problem-solvers and collaborators, who aren’t afraid of the unknown. We love to learn, and we ask smart questions in order to devise viable, revenue-driving solutions in this fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Management of client Ad Sales policies with regard to operations, measurement, data sharing, billing, etc., and lead the negotiations of related Terms & Conditions with agencies.
• Work collaboratively with the Sr. Mgr of Policy to manage relationships with and negotiate terms with key agency contacts
• Be the expert on existing terms and conditions in Insertion Orders and master Terms & Conditions
• Partner with Sales, Revenue, Operations, Data and Legal to propose and vet changes to Terms & Conditions prior to Upfront
• Work with Legal to create and edit contractual documents that reflect client Ad Sales priorities
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of trends in digital ad sales and advertising policy (e.g. IAB 4A’as Standards, Viewability, IVT and Ad Blocking)
• Ensure that terms protect the interests of client's Ad Sales while facilitating business
• Familiarity with data-sharing and privacy issues a plus
• Existing industry relationships are a plus
Must Haves: Detail oriented, communicator, interest in legal - good media, planning, digital ops background (could be recent college grads)