Design Project Manager
Our client's Global Marketing Communications team leads all of advertising and marketing efforts to ensure the considered development and execution of world-class communications.
Our client's Design teams are responsible for the planning, development, creation and execution of our print or visual merchandising related efforts. They are subject matter expects in their field, who partner with Marketing Communications teams and specialized external teams to ensure design deliverables are designed and produced to world class standards.
The Design Project Manager stewards design team project schedules and drives production workflow for all Design deliverables. You will be responsible for the transition from creative to production, tracking project status and project timelines, identifying bottlenecks, scheduling key reviews and ensuring smooth workflow.
• You have at least 5 years of experience working with creative teams in an agency environment.
• Your project and time management skills are excellent, you learn quickly, and you can accommodate rapid change.
• You have the ability to organize information quickly and at a high level to address potential roadblocks and define the best way forward.
• You have a deep cultural curiosity and connectedness, including exemplary communication and negotiation skills.
• You understand print, digital and video asset creation and approval cycles.
• You are an inventive and enthusiastic problem solver, at ease with working in a dynamic, highly matrixed organization
• You are familiar with Mac applications, including Mail, Numbers, Keynote, Pages, and Calendar.
• Set up project file organization, including briefs, production schedules, reference material, specifications, and legal requirements.
• Open and update all projects in the production database, facilitate accurate feedback and tracking and provide oversight for the deliverable tracking tool.
• Develop, revise and distribute roadmaps and schedules for high volumes of diverse projects, from table signage to large-format outdoor print.
• Build and maintain project deliverables lists with Producers and the Studio team.
• Maintain and distribute a weekly "hot sheet" of project priorities for team members.
• Route mechanical layouts, proofs, and files for internal review.
• Ensure timely handoffs to Production.
• Archive project files and assets with responsible parties.
• Be responsible for the tracking and delivery of all global assets to partners for localization.
• Consistently re-evaluate workflow for efficiencies, and identify tools opportunities for the group.
A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required.