Job Title: Art Director, Loyalty
Job Location: San Francisco, CA
Salary/Pay Rate: $62.00/hourly benefits upon 1 month on assignment
Duration: June 2019- April 2020 * could extend
Must have an online portfolio to be considered.
We are hiring an experienced Art Director for our luxury/skincare beauty and makeup client who can be able to work fast and furious timeline.He/she understands Swiss design and able to design based of on grids. Along with:
· Good tastes on both design and typography in print and digital
· Good storytelling work samples
· Attention to details (very important)
· Design experience with photo and retouching
· Video/motion experience is plus
· Able to juggle multiple projects and able to work with the team
· Strong time management skill
· Design studio/agency experience preferred
• 5-7+ years of creative experience.
• College degree; BA or BFA preferred in Graphic Design or Communication Design.
• Passion for design and art direction
• Knowledge and experience in retail space.
• Understanding of beauty and fashion.
• Understanding of photography and knowledge of relevant industry talent.
• Understanding of current industry-related trends.
• Understanding of design, typography and layout principles, environmental graphics, production process.
• Management experience a plus.
• Strong leadership, negotiation, and consensus-building skills.
• Strong relationship-building skills; ability to work with a variety of people in various disciplines.
• Team player: Enjoys working with others and collaborating with a positive attitude.
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Excellent presentation skills at both team and leadership levels.
• Solid organizational skills, detail-oriented; time management skills, ability to juggle priorities.
• Proficient knowledge of Adobe programs: Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
• Ability to work in a very fast paced environment and meet very tight deadlines.
• The drive to excel and succeed; self-motivated.
Please submit your resume with your online profile link when applying