- Santa Clara, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Heather Farrin
Aquent's Client is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity to approximately 5,400 enterprise customers worldwide, including almost 75% of the Fortune 500. To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for drivers—people who thrive on responsibility and live for the next big challenge. We seek to employ the brightest and most forward-thinking talent on the planet; we’re looking for professionals who aren’t content with the status quo –people who are more interested in how things could become. Accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you can make an impact daily. We invite you to join in to stand out.
This role sits within the Design Studio, The Company's internal creative group. Our Studio acts as a strategic partner to our stakeholders by solving their unique business challenges through creative experiences.
- Serve as project and program manager for wide ranging cross-functional website activities
- Manage content development on the company website from conception to execution, including major website updates and enhancements, always-on programs, and maintenance
- Manage processes and resourcing for all web content, working with the Creative Director and Design team
- Help to define, maintain, and manage the visual style and UX guidelines for the company website
- Manage website updates in support of major campaigns, events, and product launches; effectively oversee project milestones, resources, and priorities
- Own the editorial and promotional calendar for the company website, working with various stakeholders to prioritize updates and ensure alignment with business goals and messaging
- Partner with UX and analytics teams to understand site performance and identify areas of opportunity. Manage execution and implementation of key findings
- Execute on day-to-day web marketing needs on an ad-hoc basis, ongoing updates to existing pages based on the marketing calendar, including building and launching landing pages, re-architecting portions of our site, and improving overall user experience
- Outstanding project and program management skills Including: creation and management of timelines, trackers. Enabling collaboration and appropriate follow up action items and comms.
- 5+ years of experience developing and managing digital marketing programs preferably in a high-tech company
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills
- Strong project management and time management skills, attention to detail
- Knowledgeable about a wide range of digital marketing aspects such as design, writing, SEO, social media, content management, site analytics, UX/UI design
- Knowledge of web standards and responsive design
- Enthusiastic team player who is comfortable managing stakeholders
- Familiarity with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), and Eloqua strongly preferred
Note- this is not a technical/web producer role and does not include the build, publishing or launching of web pages
#1 on Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies list for 2018 and #3 on Fortune Magazine’s Future 50 list, this American cloud computing company delivers digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity.
They believe work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And they're dedicated to making the workplaces of today and tomorrow better for everyone. That’s why they put people at the heart of everything they do, with a cloud-based platform and solutions that deliver digital experiences to help people do their best work.
Please ensure full legal name is on resume.