Aquent is looking for a Personalization & Testing Strategist to join an awesome team!
This role is 100% remote, and is long term indefinite, 40 hours a week.
The Personalization & Testing Strategist will partner with a cross-functional team to develop new ideas for improvement, create a testing strategy, and test hypotheses across the entire web experience. You should have a strong understanding and hands-on experience with experimentation (A/B testing), personalization, website analytics and the tactics needed to improve user experience and drive increased performance.
- Experience with personalization would be a plus as would experience with tools such as Adobe Target, Optimizely or Site Spect.
- Develop, manage and deliver website personalization strategy and online optimization roadmap of tests, (Site or landing page conversion optimization experience.)
- Analyze website behavior and performance metrics to develop user experience optimization efforts
- Serve as a subject matter expert on the design of experiments including test structure, sequencing, the definition of primary and secondary success metrics, and experiment duration calculations.
- Manage multiple and concurrent test projects, keep them on schedule and within scope
- Configure and use website analytics and testing platforms to measure the performance of experiments
- Monitor performance KPIs for changes in trends, share insights and make recommendations to the marketing team
- Read, document and communicate results and recommendations of all initiatives and A/B tests to stakeholders and senior leaders regularly
- Partner closely with the Demand Gen team, Product Marketing, Content Marketing, Customer Marketing, and other stakeholders on web initiative
- Develop and story board customized experience strategies across properties and other touch points.
- Work to evangelize design thinking and evolve the design discipline.
- Partner with the analytics teams on measurement across customized site experiences.
- Communicate upstream and downstream with teams regarding the execution against the desired testing strategy and outcomes.
• 3-5+ years of experience in site optimization and/or personalization experience development
• 3+ years working with A/B testing and site personalization efforts, preferably leveraging Adobe Target as a platform
• Knowledge of UI performance optimization techniques, web standards and cross-browser compatibility.
• Experience working in an agile, A/B testing environment