- Santa Clara, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Katie Denfeld
- Organized and detail-oriented event experience program manager with over fifteen years’ experience in planning and executing event deliverables.
- Expert in transforming venues and deliverables to align with corporate brand and strategy.
- Skilled at developing strong relationships with stakeholders, designers, and quality vendors.
- Proven ability to manage schedules, meet tight deadlines, and orchestrate consistently high-quality event deliverables.
- Drive and orchestrate the planning and execution of a portfolio of high-profile internal events and corporate events
- Ensure the successful planning and execution of creative design, assets, creative services production, budget management, and general logistics to ensure the program remains within budget, meets its programmatic goals, and reflects favorably on the brand.
- Manage all creative components of internal events to include; executive events/meetings, signage, booth/creative development, etc.
- Serve as primary contact for all stakeholders and vendors/agencies for internal events
- Work with a team of internal and external creative directors, art directors, and designers to deliver on the event goals.
- Maintain strong relationships with cross-functional stakeholders, creative teams, and vendors/agencies
- Act as a resource and liaison to members of the Events & Brand team to promote team collaboration and engagement for what is best for the business.
- Identify and manage vendors/agencies with core expertise to meet specific creative requirements
- Continually identify, propose, and implement cost-savings opportunities.
- Proactively bring new ideas and improved processes to the team for consideration. Think differently and deliver excellence.
#1 on Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies list for 2018 and #3 on Fortune Magazine’s Future 50 list, this American cloud computing company delivers digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity.
They believe work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And they're dedicated to making the workplaces of today and tomorrow better for everyone. That’s why they put people at the heart of everything they do, with a cloud-based platform and solutions that deliver digital experiences to help people do their best work.
Please ensure full legal name is on resume.