The Field Marketing Manager will work closely with both inside and field sales teams in addition to the global marketing team to create, build, deliver and report on targeted outbound and inbound campaigns to generate sales leads.
The ideal candidate will take an analytical approach to problem solving, and have a proven track record in building and executing strategic lead generation and sales campaigns that drive new customer acquisition and grow existing accounts. This person will have experience working within cross-functional organizations and directly with sales organizations to develop integrated marketing campaigns.
• Create, manage and execute lead generation programs in partnership with inside sales teams.
• Take the lead on project planning for sales campaigns, including sales readiness, targeting and list acquisition, email/digital marketing strategy, tracking and measurement.
• Develop demand generation strategy for key field activities to drive audience acquisition.
• Manage programs and work with cross-functional digital marketing and events team members to execute campaigns.
• Build reports and dashboards in Salesforce.com to provide visibility into marketing campaign results and measure campaign effectiveness, including outbound marketing metrics, lead distribution, opportunity stages, pipeline contribution, and ROI.
• Facilitate marketing campaign prioritization in collaboration with internal stakeholders, and develop a consistent planning and campaign management process.
• Build and manage a calendar for demand generation programs to provide transparency for and create alignment with key stakeholders with accounts that have divisions all over the world.
• 5+ experience in a high-tech B2B demand generation role.
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business or comparable education/experience.
• Proven track record of creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns using tactics that include live events, webinars, digital advertising, and social networking.
• Experience building, launching, and reporting on campaigns using Marketo and Salesforce.com.
• Track record of developing and managing multiple marketing programs simultaneously.
• Understanding of how to use inbound marketing and content marketing to generate more qualified leads.
• Knowledge of the B2B purchase process and how to identify opportunities to create demand and help accelerate opportunities.
• Familiarity with the technology sales cycle and how to employ marketing communication strategies to nurture leads, drive adoption and accelerate growth.
• Experience with targeting and segmentation and list acquisition to build prospect lists for demand gen campaigns.
• Project management skills.