- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- James Ward
This role will be part of the Content Marketing Center of Excellence (CMCoE). Their mission is to elevate the quality and effectiveness of content marketing efforts. The team supports the strategic planning, development and execution of content marketing programs (digital content, e-newsletters, social). Our content’s purpose is to stimulate brand interest and warm people to our offerings and services.
* Day-to-day responsibilities: provide editorial and project management support
* Help manage e-newsletters programs, working closely with agency partners and internal stakeholders on briefing, content development, managing production schedule, consolidating feedback, proofreading
* Collaborate and communicate with other project managers to coordinate cross-project initiatives and
activities; maintain and update status of content in development via Excel on team’s SharePoint site;
* Present monthly content distribution plans to key stakeholders via conference calls and Webex;
* Manage annual updates to existing content and traffic through process workflows from agency kick-off to hand-off to digital teams.
- Strong editorial and proofreading skills (Should have true editorial experience, ideally from working with a consumer magazine or similar, and not just someone who has handled collateral materials)
- At least 3 + years of relevant experience in a Content Writing/Editing/proofreading position
- Ability to manage multiple projects and remain highly organized
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel, SharePoint, Adobe and comfort in learning new technology, i.e. a web-based content calendar and collaboration platform
- Financial services experience a plus.
We’ve worked with this financial client for many years, though not dating back quite so far as when they were originally known as The Bank of Italy! Groundbreaking in 1904, with the founder’s daughter being the first woman to serve on any Board of Directors, and groundbreaking now, with their creating user-centered experiences for its digital platforms - mobile app, responsive web, ATM, Artificial Intelligence and other emerging technologies.
We place candidates in long-term freelance roles with several departments here. Many welcome the opportunity to return again and again, and many are able to move on to agency roles, since the internal creative and digital agencies are run so closely to a traditional agency.
Talk about the best of both worlds! Trade off between corporate and agency throughout your creative career, and add them both to your expanding resume!
Aquenters working here are also well connected, even though the company itself is so big. We buddy you up internally, and make sure we’re not letting too much time lapse between happy hours!