Great Multi Channel Design Opening For A FinTech Company!
Art Director/Associate Creative Director
• Lead, execute and create work alongside senior members and partners of our creative team and stakeholders
• High performing design and direction while keeping strategic thinking top of mind across asks
• Utilize industry best practices and proprietary data to influence your work and direction
• Be responsible to think through multi-channel campaigns that include direct mail, email, landing pages, display banners, social media posts and digital experiences.
• Print: Knows how to direction create and copy into clear hierarchy of content.
• Digital: Knows best practices, thinks mobile first and always has ADA compliance top of mind
• Work with design software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch, Acrobat) to accomplish detailed/structured production mechanical files. Salesforce knowledge a big plus.
• Maintain both our digital and brand standards as it relates to your work, the team and work you take part in.
• Proof and perform quality control
• Document and store your work through a variety of web-based platforms
• Be able to work and lead autonomously while updating and keeping communication open with creative directors, stakeholders and team members.
• 5-8 years of experience in a Senior Art Director or associate Creative Director Role
• 2 or 4-year college degree (preferably in Graphic Design, Digital Media or Interactive Design)
• Energy and enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment
• Attention to detail and are well organized in both your work and process
• The ability to multi-task: you know how to lead/work on more than one assignment at a time while staying organized and prioritizing commitments
• Extensive knowledge of commonly used design and production application software (Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat & Sketch)