- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
Large Media and Entertainment (sports) brand in Manhattan, New York is seeking an Entertainment Coordinator to join their team. This role is slated to go through December 2020 and could extend.
Coordinator will be responsible for helping a team on project management for advertiser driven cross-platform brand solutions.
- Help support team members on the development and execution of cross-platform (linear, digital, social etc.) deals.
- Participate in idea generation and help with creation of pitch materials (RFPs and proactive).
- Participate in idea generation
- Help with all client-facing pitch materials that detail (customized and market-wide) sponsorship opportunities
- Coordinate approvals among key stakeholders (Management, Legal, BS&P, PR, Business Affairs, studios, producers, etc.)
- Help coordinate aspects of the activation process: timelines, approvals, production shoots, post-production, etc. May include:
- Draft project related paperwork
- Coordinate approvals
- Support in on-set shoots
- Budget management/billing
- Responsible for digitizing and uploading all branded content
- Draft deal recaps and case studies
- Help with sweepstakes management
- Possibility to work with and oversee portions of intern workloads
- Provide organizational support to the team including: manage status reports, meeting recaps, set up cross-team processes etc.
- Some clerical responsibilities including coordinating and setting meetings, setting meeting agendas, answering phones, securing conference rooms etc.
- Competitive tracking and reporting
- 1+ year of marketing, sponsorship, promotion, branded entertainment and/or media at a network, cable, promotional/media agency or entertainment studio.
- Strong interpersonal skills and professional presence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized, time management skills, ability to multi-task
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Team player with the desire to do whatever it takes
- Willingness to work flexible hours including evenings, mornings, weekends and/or occasional travel
- Proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Keynote, Google Docs/Sheets, iMovie, and Final Cut Pro
Required Education: Bachelors Degree
- Highly competitive salaries: commensurate with experience
- Insurance: Excellent medical benefits with premiums largely subsidized by Aquent
- 401k PlanPerks & Discounts at leading major retailers
If you're available and interested in pursuing this opportunity, please forward your resume to Jennifer Torrens at Jtorrens@aquent.com. Thank you in advance!