- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Rae Jones
Coordinator will be responsible for helping a team on project management for advertiser driven cross-platform brand solutions.
Help support team members on the development and execution of cross-platform (linear, digital, social etc.) deals.
• Participate in idea generation and help with creation of pitch materials (RFPs and proactive).
o Participate in idea generation
o Help with all client-facing pitch materials that detail (customized and market-wide) sponsorship opportunities
o Coordinate approvals among key stakeholders (Management, Legal, BS&P, PR, Business Affairs, studios, producers, etc.)
• Help coordinate aspects of the activation process: timelines, approvals, production shoots, post-production, etc. May include:
o Draft project related paperwork
o Coordinate approvals
o Support in on-set shoots
o Budget management/billing
o Responsible for digitizing and uploading all branded content
o Draft deal recaps and case studies
o Help with sweepstakes management
• Possibility to work with and oversee portions of intern workloads
• Provide organizational support to the team including: manage status reports, meeting recaps, set up cross-team processes etc.
• Some clerical responsibilities including coordinating and setting meetings, setting meeting agendas, answering phones, securing conference rooms etc.
• Competitive tracking and reporting
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Highly competitive salaries: commensurate with experience
- Insurance: Excellent medical benefits with premiums largely subsidized by Aquent
- 401k PlanPerks & Discounts at leading major retailers
If you're available and interested in pursuing this opportunity, please forward your resume to Jennifer Torrens at Jtorrens@aquent.com. Thank you in advance!
If you're available and interested in pursuing this opportunity, please forward your resume to Gavin Freeman at Gfreeman@aquent.com. Thank you in advance!