- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Heather Farrin
The ideal candidate will possess a keen eye for detail, strong writing skills, the ability to work with cross-functional teams, and a solid understanding of media and what constitutes newsworthiness. The ability to take complex concepts and distill them into clear, easy-to-understand communications is key to success in this role.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams across product, marketing, legal and policy to message product tests and launches
- Develop launch strategies for new products and product updates; execute on those strategies from ideation to announcement
- Identify proactive opportunities to tell the ways we are driving innovation and the success partners are having with our products
- Create reactive messaging and work with internal stakeholders and press to manage situations when they arise
- Maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders, managing expectations and keeping them informed and aligned with comms strategy
- 5+ years of communications or public relations experience
- Experience with product launches, strategic communications, and project management
- Experience working with consumer, tech, and business media
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with video products a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications or similar field
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Please ensure full legal name is on resume.